Friday 2 August 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer



Eww, gross zits. I am kind of embarrassed posting a picture of my blemishes on the internet, but I wanted to review a concealer and I needed something to conceal. So there, if it disgusts you just click away but if you have acne like me- and almost everyone does at some point or another- this may be helpful.

Maybelline has a new foundation out called Fit Me, and I really really wanted to try it. Unfortunately I already have a really good foundation that isn't even half-way used up and I didn't want to waste money on something I didn't need, so I decided to get the concealer from the same line instead.

I was pretty impressed with the concealer. The pictures above show just the concealer, with no foundation underneath to blend with, but I think it went on pretty well and blended with my skin tone (I used 10 Light). At first I was kind of upset with the amount of coverage, but as the day went on my blemishes just kept getting covered more and more and it didn`t wear away, so don`t be disappointed if it does not work wonders the second you put it on your skin. I also decided to try to put it under my eyes, even though I have seen some YouTube reviews on how you shouldn`t. I should have listened to those review, because that baby BURNED. I highly suggest not putting it underneath your eyes in less you like pain.

Overall I give it four stars. It was a good price (under $10 I think, and there is a lot of product), there was good packaging (although I do suggest not using the little brush sponge thing that comes with it so bacteria does not spread), it concealed well and lasted for the whole day. I wish that it would have covered right away, but it does work better with foundation. I also wish that it did not burn my under eyes.

Is there a product that you want me to review? Or anything else that you want to see a post about other than reviews? Let me know!
XOXO,
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. But it looks a bit too drying on your skin...

    By the way, I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    It will be nice if you can join =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what happened to my eyes, but I have naturally oily skin where my blemishes usually are, so it worked well. I'll check your giveaway out!

      Delete