Friday 9 August 2013

DIY: Lip Scrub


If I wrote out a complete list of all of the things I love it would take forever, but two things that would be on the list are saving money and soft lips so when I came across this DIY Lip Scrub with only two ingredients I got really excited and had to try it. It was super easy, and worked well so I decided to share it with you!

What You Need:

Olive Oil
Brown or White Sugar
A Spoon
A Bowl
A Container (for if you made too much)

What You Need To Do:
First get all of the things you need together.
Then, take your spoon and put some brown sugar in a bowl. The amount of brown sugar should be the size of the amount of lip scrub you want to make.
After the brown sugar is in the bowl, take an equal amount of olive oil and mix it in with the brown sugar.
Once it is completely mixed, apply it to your lips using your fingers.
Rub it in for about a minute and then wash the scrub off.

I know there are several different ways to make your 0wn lip scrub, but I thought this one looked the easiest. You could also add honey to the mix if you have some, but unfortunately I didn't. 

Let me know how this works for you and is there any other lip scrub recipes you like?
XOXO,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment